Originally only available in our Kickstarter campaign, we have a small quantity of kits for our ‘Time flies Constructors edition’ levitating nixie clock. These are only available in kit form and require a great deal of time and expertise to assemble. Expect to spend about a week of evenings working on it with a good quality soldering iron capable of soldering small SMDs. There are four PCBs in total to build and debug so it will be a challenge.
These are the last remaining kits, once sold there will be no more so don’t miss this chance to own a unique nixie clock. Sold without the numeric nixie to keep the price more affordable as it’s a kit likely to be attempted by those with some tubes already in their collection.
- Remote GPS time sync receiver/relay module
- Touch switch for common operations
- Bluetooth control for setup/LED colour
- Configurable RGB LED lighting
- 4-digit nixie display with centre 5th tube separator
- Movement detection for display on/off
- Many other features – please see our forums and read the assembly
- Instructions before purchase.
The instructions can be found on our website, please read them before purchasing as even assembled, it still takes some work to set up and operate.